Offshore Support Services
Services Provided to Principals
The offshore services division offers following specialized services to its
- Providing Pro- Active strategic inputs to Principals relating to
market intelligence required for critical business decisions.
- Detailed SWOT analysis of the competition to formulate a winning
strategy for our Principals.
- Deep rooted understanding of the E&P profile of the country
within the experienced marketing team of Enpro helps the Principals to
analyze and estimate the true business potentials in their respective
- Nurturing and strengthening the existing relationship with E&P
operators in the country including ONGC, RIL, GSPC & others and
initiatives to map the new entrants into the E&P sector.
- Strategize & prepare bidding proposals and effective negotiations
to ensure Principal is qualified and ultimately secure the contracts by
formulating the right bidding strategy which meets customers
requirements in terms of acceptable contractual terms &
conditions,pricing and mobilization.
- Collection of receivables from customers in a timely manner in
coordination with various functional departments of customer and
- Backed up by experienced and skilled commercial team, Jubilant Enpro
acts as an interface by playing a key role in disseminating the
understanding of the tender and contracting terms to the Principals
which helps in smooth execution of the contracts with various clients in
- Experienced technical team provides support for submission of
technically compliant bids for various customers.
- Pro-active advice relating to rig operations & incidents thereby
avoiding /minimizing disputes.
- Provides help to various Principals to monitor the performance of
their assets deployed in the country.
- Detailed comparative analysis of technical features of the
offered/available assets of various Principals with the clients
requirement and with the competing assets.
- Equipped with legal professionals having in-depth knowledge and wide
range of experience in the laws, customs and business practices of the
- Legal Team advises the Principals on the Contracts, tenders, tax,
dispute resolution and compliance issues. It also keeps the Principals
updated on any changes in the law, rules and regulations affecting their
respective businesses and how to deal with the same.
- Provides prompt and able back-up support to the Principals in the
resolution of disputes through mechanisms like Arbitration,
Conciliations through OEC etc.
- Also renders active support to the Principals by causing appearance
before the various quasi judicial authorities and pursuing their legal
matters before various High Courts and the Supreme Court.
- Legal team provides support to principals for submission ensuring
legally compliant bids for their various customers.